Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some more photos! Iguazu!

I made Amber take a pic becasue I am so staoked to be sporting our backpacks everywhere!

The lush jungle as the sun was clearing on our Safari.

The view from our boatride, one side Argentina the other Brazil.

The first view that we had of the falls on our boat ride- no words to describe how we felt.

The butterflies !!! I liked this pose at the falls I guess.

Just another angle to show the different levels of the falls.

Another butterfly, it looks like eyes!!

Even cactus in the jungle!

At our hostel, after a good meal, chillin in the hammocks! I look like I am feeling swell!

AHHHH Gato, this is for CJ and Elyse.

Our new local friend and bartender Capi! We got to practice our espanol with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment